Saturday, September 20, 2014

Week 2

Here is what Chandler has to say about week 2 in the MTC....

Dear Mom, 

I have survived 2 weeks! It is flipping hard and my district is one of the strongest and best here in the MTC; however, some other districts have been losing missionaries like crazy! We got some new Elders and Sisters in our zone and one of the Sisters went home the day she got here. It's crazy! I mean, it's hard and stuff but it's not impossible! 

I've been having a blast! Half my district leaves tomorrow and I'm going to miss them so much. They're like brothers to me. We have so much fun! Perhaps too much fun, but seriously, we totally clicked the day we met and we've been having so much fun this whole time! Today some awesome Elders leave to Australia at 2:00 AM so we got to stay up with them until they left and say bye so we all got to sleep until 10 this morning. That was way awesome! It was some much needed sleep... Haha I don't know if you know this but I just learned my companion here is the cousin of a friend I had in school! That's crazy ain't it!? Such a small world. I sent you guys a short little letter on the 10th so hopefully you guys get that soon the mail service here is slow as cold tar so it seems like it takes forever to get to you guys! Oh! My companion and I were teaching a progressing investigator and she totally has been reading the Book of Mormon and praying about it and she prayed for us at the end of our last discussion on the 10th we were so happy! If we had one more day we would have had a baptism date set. Hopefully the next set of missionaries are able to get through to her like we did. 

I miss ya guys! Can't wait to see you in 2 years! Love ya!!!!! 

Love, 
Elder Colton :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment